Growth Groups are a key part of our church, which we encourage everyone to be part of. They help us grow as followers of Jesus.
- They are:
- Small groups made up of 6-15 people. Most meet fortnightly in people’s homes
- Different in style, but with core things in common
- All Growth Groups are seeking to grow…
- Closer to God – through prayer, exploring the Bible and sharing experiences of God in our day-to-day lives
- Closer to one another – having fun, being friends, eating meals, sharing problems and caring for one another.
- Closer to others – praying for our community, organising events, inviting friends and getting involved in outreach teams
- Groups follow core material shared across the church for fortnightly meetings. This material links to the church’s Sunday themes.
- The fortnightly pattern allows groups to get involved in other activities in between – such as socials, prayer evenings or event planning together as a group, or joining MATs or other outreach groups.
If you’re interested in joining a growth group, please contact the church office or talk to Toby or Helen. We can then suggest a group that you could try, and introduce you to the group leader.
You can find a more detailed explanation of Growth Groups here…
You can download the latest Growth Group Notes here…