Easter Sunday Celebration
An online service suitable for all ages, including children. You can watch it here anytime from 10am on Easter Sunday:
You can also watch it on our YouTube Channel or use this link:
Good Friday Reflection
If you’d like something more reflective, then you can try our Good Friday Service…
If you need the link instead, it’s:
Some questions to use in your Growth Group, with others or on your own…
- Read through the events from the Last Supper Good Friday to the Resurrection in the Bible at the end of Matthew, Mark, Luke or John. Pick out different characters…
- Which ones do you relate to most?
- How do you think you would have reacted in their shoes?
- How do you think Jesus would have responded to you?
- How does this affect the way that you respond to other people?
- Think about how Jesus behaved during the events of Good Friday and Easter…
- What words would you use to describe him?
- How can you be more like Jesus in your daily life?
- How would your daily life be different if situations were transformed in the way the Resurrection brought transformation?
- Spend time talking to Jesus about what you’ve been thinking about
- Pray for our community that people would meet the risen Jesus this Easter and experience him transforming their lives.
- Pray for our church that we would become more like Jesus in how we are with one another and with others.
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can join us in our buildings – if you would like to. Restricted capacity for safety means we are using an Alphabetical System. More details here
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.