Who is Jesus?
The Bringer of Joy – 04/10/20
Join us after the service for Zoom Coffee & Chat from 11:30am – 12.
Zoom Meeting ID: 880 9160 2381 Passcode: 1130
Use these in Growth Groups or alone:
- How would you describe the differences between happiness and joy?
- When have you experienced joy during your lifetime?
- When have you experienced joy during the last few months?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- If someone asked you: ‘What differences does Jesus make to your life?’ How would you respond?
- If someone asked you: ‘What is your relationship with Jesus like?’ How would you respond?
- If you believe in Jesus: Spend time in prayer thanking Jesus for who he is and what he’s done. If you don’t: Try asking him to show himself to you in your life this week.
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
Join us for Zoom Coffee & Chat on Sundays 11.30am – 12
Meeting ID: 880 9160 2381 Passcode 1130
You can now join us on a Sunday morning at one of our buildings – for a limited service and time to meet outside after. Find details on our homepage.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm (re-starts 6-Sept). If you had details in the last few months, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s service. Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.