Do join us at St.Luke’s 9.30am or St.James’ 11am, as we walk through the stories in the Gospels that lead us up to Easter. This week we will explore Luke 23: 13 – 25.
Watch later or browse other past live streams by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82Y1tUmIGhFlSJYYgX3mmQ
What can I pray for?
- Continue to pray for all in Turkey and Syria following the devastating earthquake. Pray for those who have lost family, friends and homes.
- Pray for ongoing global support to provide assistance and aid to Turkey and Syria.
- Pray for all organisations working to meet the need of those suffering as a result of the earthquake.
- Pray for those in Ukraine as they move into a second year of war. Pray for all who are displaced and suffer trauma as a result of all that is happening.
- Pray for our church during this time of Lent, pray that as a body and individually we would draw closer to Christ.
- Pray for one another that we would be challenged to meet together in different ways to pray.
- Pray that we would continue to use our buildings to reach out, pray especially for the ‘Warm Space’ following Coffee Pot on a Thursday.
How to Pray or Read the Bible
It’s good to get into a daily habit of daily prayer and reading the Bible. There are lots of ways to do this. We’ve given some suggestions on this website on ‘How can I pray?’ and ‘How can I read the Bible?’. If you need help, do ask us – we’d love to help!
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on the Live Stream (or Playlists for previous week’s services). 5: Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.