What if you met Jesus …when you were ill?
Join our Facebook Chat (Sunday 11.20am) or use these in Growth Groups or alone:
- In this story, how do you feel about Jesus choosing to heal a guy who didn’t ask, was ungrateful, and caused Jesus trouble?
- How would you respond to someone who said you needed to have more faith to be healed?
- What things can we learn from today’s story for us today?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- What role do you think faith plays in healing?
- How should we pray for healing for people? Are there times to be careful – or more bold? Should we set expectations – and if so, how much?
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm. If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s service. Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.