Who is Jesus?
The Resurrection & The Life
Use these in Growth Groups or alone:
- Who do you relate to out of the characters in today’s story – and why? (Thomas, Martha, Mary, Lazarus, the Pharisees etc)
- How have you experienced God’s love at times of loss?
- How do you prefer Jesus to respond to you – with truth or emotion? Why?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- Why do you think Jesus didn’t go to Lazarus when he was ill?
- What differences do you think the Resurrection makes to us today?
- What situations would you like to transformed by Jesus’ resurrection power? You could pray for them now.
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can now join us on a Sunday morning at one of our buildings – for a limited service and time to meet outside after. Find details on our homepage.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm (re-starts 6-Sept). If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s service. Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.