What if you met Jesus
…when you were waiting?
How do I follow the Service?
We’ve made it a easier to follow the service this week – with One Click! So…
EITHER: Click on the service below
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Go on YouTube; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s.
To think about/discuss – now, in the Facebook chat and in Growth Groups…
- Who is Jesus to you? Which descriptions do you particularly relate to (or not)?
- What feelings do you think John had when Jesus turned up?
- How can we point towards Jesus in our everyday lives without sounding as though we are ‘on a soap box’ or ‘Bible bashing’?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- How can we live out ‘Jesus must increase while I must decrease’ in our lives?
- At Pentecost, the first disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit. Are you living with the Holy Spirit having that amount of influence in your life? If not, what difference would it make?
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page
We’d love to hear from you.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, then let us know here.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm. If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
For Families: Join us for Midweek Kids here – available from Wednesday.