One Body, Many Parts
Our live stream from St James’ Church building from 11am Sunday…
Watch later or browse other past live streams by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82Y1tUmIGhFlSJYYgX3mmQ
Join us after the service for Zoom Coffee & Chat after the live stream – from 11:45am – 12.15pm. Click Here to join or join Zoom Meeting: 856 8151 5317 Passcode: 375804
Join us to Pray for our church, community and the world on Sundays at 5:45- 6:30pm via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 846 9100 8512 Password: 316
You can use some of these in Growth Groups or alone:
Read through 1 Corinthians 12:12-32
- How do you feel about being part of one body with everyone else?
- In what ways could it be a good thing?
- In what ways could it be difficult?
- How might you behave like the foot in verse 15?
- How might you behave like the eye in verse 21?
- How can the things we do – or don’t do – affect other members of the Body?
- How can the things we do – or don’t do – affect the reputation of Christ in our community?
- How do we determine whether we’re using our gifts in a good or bad way?
What can I pray for?
- Take time to talk & listen to God about the part you play in the Body of Christ – and how you feel about that
- Pray all the churches in Glossopdale – that we would become more like the Body of Christ
- Pray for national leaders of churches – including our bishops, Libby and Malcolm, and Archbishop Justin Welby.
- Pray for the work of the Evangelical Alliance, New Wine, and others who work across different church denominations. You can find out more about them by searching online.
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can join us in our buildings – if you would like to. More details here
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on the Live Stream (or Playlists for previous week’s services). 5: Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.