Who is Jesus? The Light of the World
Join our Facebook Chat (Sunday 11.20am) or use these in Growth Groups or alone:
- How did you feel after hearing Sharon’s experiences of COVID-19?
- Jesus says ‘I am the Light of the World’. When do you find this description helpful?
- Jesus says: ‘I pass judgement on no-one.’ How can we share God’s truth without being judgemental?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- Read John 8:12-20. Are there any particular phrases that jump out at you – and why?
- What does it mean to be effective witnesses to the Light – like John the Baptist?
- What situations in the world can you think of where God’s light is particularly needed at the moment? Pray for them
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm. If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s service. Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.