Do join us at St.Luke’s 9.30am or St.James’ 11am. This week we welcome the Reverend David Mundy to lead our services. We also welcome both families whose children will be baptised.
This week we will have a special collection in both services, money will be collected to support Tearfund and Open Doors and their work in Turkey and Syria following the devastating earthquake this week.
Watch later or browse other past live streams by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82Y1tUmIGhFlSJYYgX3mmQ
What can I pray for?
- Pray for all in Turkey and Syria following the devastating earthquake this week. Pray for those who have lost family, friends and homes.
- Pray for global support to provide assistance and aid to Turkey and Syria.
- Pray for all organisations working to meet the need of those suffering as a result of the earthquake.
- Pray for our church during this time of change and transition.
- Pray for one another that we would be challenged to meet together in different ways to pray.
- Pray that we would continue to use our buildings to reach out, pray especially for the ‘Warm Space’ following Coffee Pot on a Thursday.
How to Pray or Read the Bible
It’s good to get into a daily habit of daily prayer and reading the Bible. There are lots of ways to do this. We’ve given some suggestions on this website on ‘How can I pray?’ and ‘How can I read the Bible?’. If you need help, do ask us – we’d love to help!
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on the Live Stream (or Playlists for previous week’s services). 5: Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.