You are Blessed!
Our live stream from St James’ Church building from 11am Sunday…
Watch later or browse other past live streams by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82Y1tUmIGhFlSJYYgX3mmQ
You can use some of these in Growth Groups or alone:
Read through Matthew 5:1-12
- How do you think Jesus’ followers would have felt hearing his ‘Blessed are…’ statements?
- For each one… how do you think they compare to the things we value in society today?
- Which ones do you personally feel most challenged by?
- What do you think would be the biggest changes to the world today if we all behaved more in the way that Jesus is describing?
- Go through Jesus’ list… Spend time praying for yourself/for one another that you would become more like he describes.
What can I pray for?
- Pray for Christians around the world who are persecuted in the way that Jesus describes in Matthew 5:10-11 today. You can find out more on the Open Doors website at opendoorsuk.org
- Pray for peacemakers in areas of conflict in the world.
- Pray for us as a church that we would be more like Jesus describes in this reading.
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can join us in our buildings – if you would like to. More details here
Join us after the service for Zoom Coffee & Chat after the live stream – from 11:45am – 12.15pm. Click Here to join or join Zoom Meeting: 856 8151 5317 Passcode: 375804
Join us to Pray for our church, community and the world on Sundays at 5:45- 6:30pm via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 846 9100 8512 Password: 316
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on the Live Stream (or Playlists for previous week’s services). 5: Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.