A Clever Rogue
Our live stream from St James’ Church building from 11am Sunday…
Watch later or browse other past live streams by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82Y1tUmIGhFlSJYYgX3mmQ
Join us after the service for Zoom Coffee & Chat after the live stream – from 11:45am – 12.15pm. Click Here to join or join Zoom Meeting: 856 8151 5317 Passcode: 375804
Join us to Pray for our church, community and the world on Sundays at 5:45- 6:30pm via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 846 9100 8512 Password: 316
You can use some of these in Growth Groups or alone:
Read through Luke 16:1-15
- What title would you give this parable?
- In what ways do you think the actions of the manager were good or bad?
- How should Christians learn from the ways of the world – and how should we be distinctive?
Looking back over the parables of the last few weeks (in Luke 8-16)…
- Which have had the biggest impact on you and why?
- What attitudes that Jesus commending or condemning?
- What practical steps could you take to live and love more like Jesus and less like the Pharisees or the Older Brother?
What can I pray for?
- Pray for Christians suffering persecution for their faith in the Middle East. You can see the Open Doors video here
- Pray for local businesses – including employers and employees – affected by the changing COVID rules.
- Pray for us as a church that we would Grow Together in Living and Loving like Jesus
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can join us in our buildings – if you would like to. Restricted capacity for safety means we are using an Alphabetical System. More details here
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on the Live Stream (or Playlists for previous week’s services). 5: Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.