Who is Jesus?
The Way, The Truth and The Life
Join us after the service for Zoom Coffee & Chat from 11:30am – 12.
Zoom Meeting ID: 880 9160 2381 Passcode: 1130
Use these in Growth Groups or alone:
- ‘The Way’, ‘The Truth’ and ‘The Life’. Which of these descriptions of Jesus do you relate to most and why?
- Jesus claims to be The Way, not A Way’. Why are many people today uncomfortable with this claim?
- How can Christians explain our faith graciously when people are hostile towards Jesus’ claims of being ‘The Truth’?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- What does it mean for Jesus to be ‘The Way’ rather than just showing us the way?
- What do you think Jesus means when he describes himself as ‘The Life’?
- Pray for those who are persecuted for choosing to follow Jesus as The Way to God.
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can now join us on a Sunday morning at one of our buildings – for a limited service and time to meet outside after. Find details on our homepage.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm (re-starts 6-Sept). If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s service. Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.