God Gives – But We Want More (14/02/21)
Our live stream from St James’ Church building from 11am Sunday…
If you need the link instead, it’s:
Join us after the service for Zoom Coffee & Chat after the live stream – from 11:45am – 12.15pm. Click Here to join or join Zoom Meeting: 856 8151 5317 Passcode: 375804
You can use some of these in Growth Groups or alone:
Read through Exodus 16:1-20
- The people complain to Moses & Aaron (verses 2-3) – but God has brought them here. When is it right to complain to God …or to others …or to take responsibility ourselves?
- God calls the Israelite community as one – together. What impact do you think their shared experiences had on their love for one another and for God?
- Today, we often see our lives and faith as individuals. What benefits or dangers are there of being part of a larger group?
- Why is God so fussy about how and when he provides for the Israelites?
- God provided for the Israelites just what they needed. What similarities or differences do you see between how God acted in Jesus’ time – and today?
- Would you have been tempted to keep some of the manna until the next day… or not?! Why?
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can join us in our buildings – if you would like to. Restricted capacity for safety means we are using an Alphabetical System. More details here
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
Join us to Pray for our church, community and the world on Sundays at 5:45- 6:30pm via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 846 9100 8512 Password: 316
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on the Live Stream (or Playlists for previous week’s services). 5: Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.