What if you met Jesus …when you were unprepared?
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service below
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Go on YouTube; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s.
To think about/discuss – now, in the Facebook chat and in Growth Groups…
- What types of people do we treat as more or less important in the UK today?
- How can we be more like Jesus in how we react to different people – as individuals, as a church or as a nation?
- What difference does it make to you to know you are loved by God – whoever you are and whatever your past?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- Bearing in mind the recent demonstrations… What do you think needs to change in the UK for there to be more equality?
- How can we show more love to those who are different from us?
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page
We’d love to hear from you.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, then let us know here.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm. If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
For Families: Join us for Midweek Kids here – available from Wednesday.