Our live stream from St James’ Church building from 11am Sunday…
Watch later or browse other past live streams by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82Y1tUmIGhFlSJYYgX3mmQ
Join us after the service for Zoom Coffee & Chat after the live stream – from 11:45am – 12.15pm. Click Here to join or join Zoom Meeting: 856 8151 5317 Passcode: 375804
Join us to Pray for our church, community and the world on Sundays at 5:45- 6:30pm via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 846 9100 8512 Password: 316
You can use some of these in Growth Groups or alone:
Read through 1 Corinthians 13 – Paul is writing to the church in Corinth
- How does Paul’s description of love match fit with popular views of love today?
- Which of his descriptions do you think are particularly hard to do?
- In what ways do you think COVID-19 has increased or decreased the opportunities for people to show love for one another?
- How can Christians prevent ourselves from becoming ‘clanging cymbals’ and be more like the Body of Christ?
- How can we practically show love to others in the Body of Christ? What about others in our community?
- How do you feel about God’s love being as Paul describes? How do you think we should respond to God’s love?
What can I pray for?
- Pray for one of our Mission Partners, The Message Trust. You can find out more at https://www.message.org.uk/pray/
- Pray for us as a church as we seek people to take on different roles – ready to restart many of our activities in September.
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can join us in our buildings – if you would like to. More details here
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on the Live Stream (or Playlists for previous week’s services). 5: Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.