Our live stream from St James’ Church building from 11am Sunday…
Watch later or browse other past live streams by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82Y1tUmIGhFlSJYYgX3mmQ
Questions from today’s speaker. You can use some of these in Growth Groups or alone:
Read through John 20:1-18
Hope you have a wonderful & joy-filled Easter!
- How do you think it felt for the disciples on Good Friday?
- What is good about Good Friday?
- Why is the resurrection good news? Give as many reasons as you can.
- How would you explain the good news about Jesus to someone including his life, death, resurrection and ascension?
- What differences should it make to the way we live if we remember the resurrection more?
- What step could you make in your life to be more full of the joy of the resurrection?
Click here an Easter poem from one of our mission partners, Tearfund. You might like to use it for reflection on bringing God’s light into the world.
What can I pray for?
- Think about the story of the resurrection and the transformation it brought. Ask God to bring that transformation to different situations…
- Places where there are wars – the Ukraine, Yemen etc
- Places where people are persecuted this Easter and unable to celebrate
- The street or neighbourhood where you live
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can also join us in our buildings – if you would like to. More details here
Join us to Pray for our church, community and the world on Sundays at 5:45- 6:30pm via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 846 9100 8512 Password: 316 [Please Note: Not meeting on Easter Sunday – resumes 24-April]
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on the Live Stream (or Playlists for previous week’s services). 5: Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.