What if you met Jesus …when you were hungry?
Join our Facebook Chat (Sunday 11.20am) or use these in Growth Groups or alone:
- What do you like about today’s Bible story?
- How might Jesus take a little and do a lot today?
- Jesus used what the boy gave. How can we encourage children in their faith?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- What gifts do you have in your ‘lunch box’? How could you offer them more to Jesus?
- In what ways do we tend to try and keep God ‘in a box’?
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm. If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s service. Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.