Who is Jesus? The Good Shepherd
Join our Facebook Chat (Sunday 11.20am) or use these in Growth Groups or alone:
- Jesus the Good Shepherd: What do you like or dislike about this picture?
- Jesus the Gate: What do you find helpful or unhelpful about this picture?
- How easy do you find it to recognise God’s voice amongst voices inside and outside you?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- How do you feel about the ‘Good Shepherd’ calling you into difficult places? How is this ‘good’?
- When do you find it easier or harder to follow God’s call?
- Spend time this week deliberately listening for God’s voice – in quiet, through reading the Bible and through listening to others.
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm (re-starts 6-Sept). If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s service. Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.