A Midnight Friend
Our live stream from St James’ Church building from 11am Sunday…
If you miss it live, you can find past live streams by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82Y1tUmIGhFlSJYYgX3mmQ
Join us after the service for Zoom Coffee & Chat after the live stream – from 11:45am – 12.15pm. Click Here to join or join Zoom Meeting: 856 8151 5317 Passcode: 375804
Join us to Pray for our church, community and the world on Sundays at 5:45- 6:30pm via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 846 9100 8512 Password: 316
You can use some of these in Growth Groups or alone:
Read through Luke 11:5-13
- When you pray, what do you most often ask God for?
- Do you put limits on what you ask God for?
- How do you feel about Jesus comparing God to a parent who gives good gifts to their children?
- If we are filled with the Holy Spirit, how should this affect our prayers?
- What reasons might there be for God not answering our requests?
What can I pray for?
- Ask God to fill you with his Holy Spirit
- Spend a few moments in quiet. Ask God to bring to mind anything he wants you to ask him for. Then ask for it.
- Pray for the work of Grace Kitchen as we seek to help people in our community
- Pray for the PCC (Church Council) as we seek God’s guidance this week and over the coming months for the future direction of this church.
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can join us in our buildings – if you would like to. Restricted capacity for safety means we are using an Alphabetical System. More details here
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on the Live Stream (or Playlists for previous week’s services). 5: Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.