Watch – A Slice of Good News
Now use your own words to pray to God for our world and the church at this time. You can finish with the Lord’s Prayer…
The Lord’s Prayer
Reading (Matthew 28:16-20)
Listen and reflect (you may want to close your eyes) – or sing along…
Questions to Discuss (now & during the week)
- What do you think are the biggest influences on people today (good or bad)?
- During lockdown, how can you ‘Go and make disciples’?
- Who or what do you follow?
- Who do you have an influence on?
- How do you hope to grow as a disciple over the next few weeks?
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to chat about faith… then just let us know via our Contact Page
We’d love to hear from you.
Now join us in our Sunday Morning Chat on Facebook (starting at 11.20am). Click here * Chat about it with your Growth Group too – using whatever communication means you choose. If you’re not part of a group and would like to be, then let us know at the church office here.
* If you can’t get access to the Facebook Group, let us know and we can help set you up for next time. You may need to request it by going to our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/whitfieldparish and clicking the Visit Group button at the top right of the page.
During the week, you could try some of these…
- Click Here to find out more about what’s going on, including:
- Supporting the Foodbank (who are short of food and money)
- A Church Quiz
- A free piano!
- Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm. If you had details last week, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
- For Families:
- Something Extra… If you’d like to think more about sharing your faith, here’s one of the films from the Alpha Course – which we watched last week with the group finishing online…