What if you met Jesus
…in a STORM?
Join our Facebook Chat (Sunday 11.20am) or use these in Growth Groups or alone:
- How do you think you would have felt in the storm when you saw Jesus walking towards you?
- How have you experienced God in the midst of a ‘storm’ or difficult time?
- What can we learn about Jesus from this story?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- Jesus says: ‘Do not be afraid’. Should we never be afraid if we trust God, or are there times when it’s OK to be afraid?
- Are there some miracles that you find easier to believe than others – then or now? Why?
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm. If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s service. Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.