28th March 2021
This week is a little different! Our St James’ service has being recorded this morning instead of streaming live, due to some technical difficulties. You can now watch the main part of the service here. There’s a slight delay at the start of the video…
Click on the link here: https://youtu.be/diFIj1Vk2BM
In the meantime, feel free to watch any of the previous services here or head to our Youtube channel below:
We’re sorry for the inconvenience. We should be back to normal next week.
Join us after the service for Zoom Coffee & Chat after the live stream – from 11:45am – 12.15pm. Click Here to join or join Zoom Meeting: 856 8151 5317 Passcode: 375804
Join us to Pray for our church, community and the world on Sundays at 5:45- 6:30pm via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 846 9100 8512 Password: 316
You can use some of these in Growth Groups or alone:
Read Mark 11:1-11 and 15:6-15; and 15:37-39
- How do you think it would have felt to be present on Palm Sunday…?
- …as one of Jesus’ close disciples who were sent to get the colt/donkey?
- …as someone who didn’t follow Jesus but who lived in Bethany and went out to see what was happening?
- When do you find it easiest to worship Jesus with joy and celebration?
- When have you reacted to Jesus either like the Good Friday crowd or the Soldier at the cross?
- Challenge: Try reading through the whole story from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday this week. Pick a few of the characters who encounter Jesus and ask:
- How do you think they felt?
- Why do you think they react to Jesus in the way they did?
- When have you reacted in a similar way to Jesus?
- Talk to Jesus about how you feel
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
You can join us in our buildings – if you would like to. Restricted capacity for safety means we are using an Alphabetical System. More details here
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, to get to know other people and explore life and faith together, then let us know here.