What if you met Jesus …when you were desperate?
Join our Facebook Chat (Sunday 11.20am) or use these in Growth Groups or alone:
- If you told people today that Jesus healed in the past and still heals today, what responses would you expect?
- How do you feel about God sometimes healing and sometimes not?
- How confident do you feel about praying for healing for people in person?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- What experiences have you had of God healing you or others?
- How do you respond if God doesn’t seem to answer your prayers for healing?
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm. If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s service. Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.