Who is Jesus? The Son of God
Join our Facebook Chat (Sunday 11.20am) or use these in Growth Groups or alone:
- What do you think are the main barriers to people believing in Jesus today?
- How can we help people overcome their barriers to believing?
- What differences does it make to believe that Jesus is the Son of God, rather than just a great teacher or prophet?
Extra Questions (eg for Growth Groups or personal reflection):
- Do you find it easier to relate to Jesus as a Man or as God? Why?
- How would you answer someone who asked: ‘How can Jesus be both human and God?’
- When you pray, do you talk to God as the Father, the Son or the Holy Spirit? Does it change at different times?
If you’d like to keep in touch, need some practical help, a prayer, or would like to explore faith a bit more… then just let us know via our Contact Page. We’d love to hear from you.
Join us to pray via Zoom on Sunday at 5:45pm (re-starts 6-Sept). If you had details in the last few weeks, they’re the same today. If you’ve not got details, then contact us.
If you’d like to join a Growth Group, then let us know here.
How do I follow the Service?
EITHER: Click on the service above
OR: (on a TV or device): 1: Open the YouTube app; 2: Search for St James & St Lukes Church. 3: Subscribe. 4: Click on Playlists. 5: Find this week’s service. Once you’ve subscribed, you should be able to find each week’s playlist quickly.