Growth Groups are a key part of our church, which we encourage everyone to be part of.
During this season, we particularly encourage you to get in touch with us if you are not already part of one so we can help you stay connected.
Please Note: Growth Groups are currently meeting online in a number of different ways including using zoom, whatsapp and email.
What are Growth Groups?
- Small groups made up of 6-15 people who meet at least fortnightly.
- Different in style, but with core things in common
All Growth Groups are seeking to grow…
- Closer to God – through prayer, exploring the Bible and sharing experiences of God in our day-to-day lives
- Closer to one another – having fun, being friends, sharing problems and caring for one another.
- Closer to others – praying for our community and inviting friends.
Groups follow core material shared across the church for fortnightly meetings. This material links to the church’s Sunday themes.
If you’re interested in joining a growth group, please contact the church office or talk to Toby or Helen. We can then suggest a group that you could try, and introduce you to the group leader online.
You can find a more detailed explanation of Growth Groups here…
During this season, questions for Growth Groups to use are published weekly on the Sunday Online Service page for the week here
- Ideas for a Prayer Week
- A Series of Notes for a new Growth Group
- Some suggestions to help you start to read the Bible regularly
- Role Description for a Growth Group Leader